"没人拦你,是你自己在拦自己"😅
全程跟着读出声,把高亮的语块直接背下来——下次朋友要冲上去的时候,你就靠这几句了。
Did he seriously just walk away?
他真就这么走了?
Yo, he spilled half my drink and just kept walking, like I'm invisible or whatever.
喂,他洒了我半杯酒,扭头就走,当我是空气还是怎么着。
Great. Now everyone's staring.
行啊,现在全场都看过来了。
Nah, nah— 'cause he looked at me. He LOOKED at me, and then just kept it pushing like— nah.
不行不行——他看见我了,他明明看见我了,然后跟没事人似的接着走——不行。
Take a breath, man. It's a party, it's not that deep.
冷静点,兄弟。就是个派对,没多大事儿。
He did that on purpose.
他就是故意的。
Okay, I'm going over there. Lemme go, Dev— I'm just gonna talk.
行,我过去一趟。撒手,Dev——我就是去说句话。
You're not going over there.
你别过去。
Hold me back— no, for real, somebody hold me back, 'cause if nobody does, I'm going.
拦着我——不不,我说真的,谁来拦我一下,不然我可真过去了。
Nobody's holding you back right now. You're holding yourself back.
现在没人拦你,好吧。是你自己在拦自己。
Okay, that one hurt.
行,这句扎心了。
If you swing first, that's a charge, and I'm not calling your mom from a police station.
你要先动手,那就是要进局子的节奏,我可不想去警察局给你妈打电话。
Hey, sorry about your drink.
嘿,哥们,你的酒,实在不好意思。
He's super drunk, man, he didn't even realize he bumped into you, I swear.
他喝大了,真的,撞了你他压根儿都没发觉,我发誓。
Wait— that's it? He's just drunk? Man, I had a whole speech ready and everything.
等下——就这?就是喝多了?不是,我台词都想好了,一整套。
Oh my god, you practiced a speech? In your head? Just now?
我的天,你还备了台词?在脑子里备的?就刚才?
It was a good speech.
那台词可帅了。
marcus almost fought a guy over a vodka cran. the guy was basically asleep standing up. crisis over, we're getting tacos
家人们速报:marcus差点为了杯伏特加蔓越莓跟人干架,对方站着都快睡着了。警报解除,去吃taco了
My whole buzz is gone now.
我那点酒劲儿全没了。
Yeah no, totally, I could eat— wait, is he gonna be okay on that stool though?
对对对我也饿了——等下,他坐那高脚凳上真没问题吧?
I got him, we're grabbing an Uber in like two minutes. Enjoy your night, I mean it.
我看着他,我们马上就打车走。你们玩好,我说真的。
You too. Drive safe.
你们也是,路上注意安全。
Wait, did anyone actually pay for the second round, or did we just...?
等等,第二轮到底有人付钱了没,还是说咱们就这么……
Not gonna lie, your face when he apologized was genuinely priceless.
不是我说,他道歉那一瞬间你的表情,真的绝了。
I was ready, though. For the record.
但我当时是准备好了的。特此声明。
You were ready to give a speech. That's what you were ready for.
你准备好的是发表演讲。你就准备了那个。
Okay but what if— hear me out— I'd said one cool movie line and just walked off? That would've— okay, no, you're right.
不是,你想啊——你听我说完——万一我甩一句电影台词然后潇洒转身呢?那不就——行吧,你说得对。
Real talk though— if Dev hadn't been there? I dunno, man, I might've actually— yeah. Anyway. Tacos.
但说真的——当时要不是Dev在?我真不知道,兄弟,我可能真就——唉。算了,taco。