「你非得这样做?」搬家吵崩的真实对话 😤
美式口语实战:你非得这样做?
建议大声朗读,标黄部分是最值得直接抄走用的地道表达。
Every box needs a label. No exceptions.
每个箱子都得贴标签,一个都不能少。
I mean, I get it, but do we really need color codes too?
我懂啦,但咱真的需要再搞颜色分类吗?
This box is heavier than it looks.
这箱子比看着重多了。
Just tape it— wait, no, use the— ugh, forget it, I'll do it.
先粘上—不对,用那个—啊算了,我自己来。
Sam, hand me the marker, would you?
Sam,把马克笔递我一下,行吗?
Careful, that's the mirror.
小心点,那是镜子。
Can we go couch first? It's blocking the door.
咱能先搬沙发吗?它把门都堵了。
What if we just— actually, forget it, does it even matter?
要不咱们就—算了,这重要吗?
Okay, I'm following.
好,那我跟着。
Honestly, this staircase is killing me.
说实话这楼梯真要了我的命。
Wait, why's the couch going in sideways?
等等,沙发干嘛要斜着放?
It fits better that way. Trust me.
这样放更省地方,相信我。
Do you have to— does everything seriously have to be your way?
你非得—是不是什么事都必须按你的来?
It's not about control, it's about not breaking the couch.
这不是控制欲,是怕沙发被弄坏。
Guys, can we just move?
你们俩能不能先搬东西?
Fine. Whatever works.
行吧,怎么方便怎么来。
I need water. Now.
我要喝水,现在就要。
mia's driving me insane ngl but the truck is packed perfectly so
mia真是要把我逼疯了说真的,不过卡车确实塞得完美。
If I had a dollar for every "my way," I'd be rich.
她每说一次"按我的来",我就能攒一块钱,那我早发财了。
Ten more minutes, then we go.
再休息十分钟,然后继续。
For what it's worth, the labels actually helped.
话说回来,那些标签其实挺有用的。
Couch goes by the window.
沙发放窗户那边。
Just pick a spot, I'm begging you.
你倒是选一个地方啊,求你了。
Or maybe not by the window? Actually, wait, would the light fade the fabric, or—
或者也不放窗户那边?等等,光会不会把布料晒褪色,还是—
Fine, here. Done, I guess.
行,就这儿,搞定了吧。
Not gonna lie, it actually looks good.
不得不说,看着还真挺好看的。
See? Told you doing it my way— okay, fine, our way. It worked.
看吧?我就说按我的方式来—好吧好吧,是咱俩的方式,反正成了。
Next time, less labeling though.
下次少贴点标签就行。