「我要是输了,完事咱还去吃taco吧?」🥊
跟着念出声,把高亮的语块直接搬走——紧张、被安慰、临上场,这些话真实的人才说得出来。
You're up in twenty. Start moving.
还有二十分钟就到你了,动起来热身。
My legs feel weird. Is that normal?
我腿有点发软。这正常吗?
Yeah no, everybody's legs go like that. Sit down, drink some water.
正常,谁上场前腿都这样。坐下,喝口水。
You look— okay you look great, I'm just gonna stop talking now.
你看着——行吧你看着挺精神的,我还是闭嘴吧。
That did not help.
你这么一说我更慌了。
She's fine, she's been drilling that jab for like six weeks straight.
她没事,那个刺拳她连着练了六个星期。
I haven't eaten since ten, I'm starving, and I might throw up, so.
我十点以后就没吃东西,饿得发昏,还有点想吐,反正就这样。
Hand. Fingers spread.
手过来。手指张开。
Is it supposed to be this tight, or...?
这个是不是应该缠这么紧,还是说……?
Trust me, it loosens up once you sweat — stiff wrist, that's the whole point.
信我,一出汗就松了。手腕给我绷住,缠的就是这个。
Coach, do mine after? Last time I wrapped my own and my thumb went numb.
教练,等会儿也给我缠一下?上次我自己缠的,大拇指都麻了。
Plan's jab, jab, step out— no, scratch that, just touch her and get out.
战术是刺拳、刺拳、撤——算了,不用,碰她一下就撤。
And if she just walks me down and I freeze, then…?
那她要是一直往前压,我僵在那儿了,怎么办……?
which corner is she in? i cant tell anybody apart in the headgear
她在哪个角?都戴上护具了我根本分不清谁是谁
red corner. the one bouncing
红角。一直蹦的那个
Oh, the other girl is so much taller. That's fine. That's totally fine.
天,对面那姑娘高一大截。没事。一点事都没有。
not to be dramatic but if she gets hit in the face im leaving, i cannot watch this
我不是要夸张啊,但她脸上要是挨一下我立马走人,我真看不了
priya that is literally the sport
Priya。这运动干的就是这个事啊
Gloves. Left hand first.
手套。先左手。
Can you hold my phone? If my mom calls, do not pick up.
手机帮我拿着行吗?我妈要是打来,千万别接。
You want the mouthguard now or before you walk out? Some people gag on it early.
牙套现在戴还是上场前戴?有人戴太早会一直犯恶心。
Now. No— wait, now, because if I hold it I'll just chew on it and psych myself out.
现在。不——等下,就现在,拿手里我肯定一直咬,然后自己把自己吓崩。
Breathe out when you punch. Every single time.
出拳就呼气。每一拳都别忘。
They're calling your name. Hands up, chin down, and quit staring at the crowd.
在叫你名字了。手举住,下巴收好,别老盯着观众席看。
I can't hear anything.
我什么都听不见了。
Good, that means you're dialed in. Two minutes — you spar harder than that on Tuesdays.
好事,说明你进状态了。就两分钟,你周二对练比这狠多了。
Okay okay— if I lose, we're still getting tacos after, right? That's still happening?
行行行——我要是输了,完事咱还去吃taco对吧?这个不能取消啊?
Tacos either way. Now go touch gloves — I'll see you in two minutes.
输赢都去吃。行了,去碰拳,两分钟后见。