大声读出来,重点记住高亮的表达,下次上班迟到直接原句照搬。
Traffic was insane.
堵车堵疯了。
If anyone asks, I got here at nine, okay?
要是有人问,就说我九点到的,行吧?
Nobody's asking. Relax.
没人问,放松点。
Is he even in yet, or—
他到了没,还是——
Wait, is that Derek's car—no, never mind, false alarm, keep walking.
等等,那是Derek的车吗——不对,算了,虚惊一场,继续走。
There she is.
她可算来了。
Cutting it close today, huh?
今天卡点卡得挺狠啊?
Can somebody hold the door?
谁能帮忙扶一下门?
Doors are closing, come on, run!
门要关了,快跑!
Oh my gosh, thank you, I was seriously about to take the stairs, and I hate the stairs.
天哪谢谢,我刚才真的差点要去爬楼梯了,我最讨厌爬楼梯。
My badge isn't working again.
我的门禁卡又不好使了。
Did you tap it, or just wave it near the thing?
你是刷了一下,还是就在那晃了一下?
I waved it. Guess I'll tap harder.
我晃了。那我使劲拍一下试试。
This happened to me my whole first week, so don't feel bad.
我刚来第一周天天这样,你别往心里去。
Okay so—actually forget the badge, I'll just go round the side, it's faster anyway.
行吧——算了不管门禁了,我从侧门绕过去,反正更快。
My laptop's stuck on the loading screen.
我电脑卡在加载界面了。
Same thing happened to me yesterday—just restart it.
我昨天也这样——重启一下就行。
Then it's not your problem yet.
那现在还轮不到你操心。
Who's got the good chairs left?
还有谁那有好椅子啊?
What if it just... doesn't turn back on, and then I look like I broke it on purpose?
万一它就……再也开不了机了呢,那我岂不是看起来像故意弄坏的?
I called my chair yesterday. Still mine.
我昨天占了那个椅子。还是我的。
Guess I'm stuck with the wobbly one again.
那我又只能坐那个晃悠悠的了。
Okay team, quick huddle, let's go.
好了大家,快速开个会,走起。
Where's Priya, though?
Priya人呢?
Here, sorry, sorry—my badge thing turned into a whole thing.
到了到了,抱歉抱歉——我那门禁的事搞成了一整个大事儿。
No worries, we've all been there—let's just get into it.
没事,咱都经历过——赶紧开始吧。
If today actually goes smooth, I'm buying everyone coffee tomorrow.
要是今天真的顺顺利利,我明天请大家喝咖啡。
Finally—my chair, my coffee, and nobody talking to me for like ten minutes.
终于——我的椅子,我的咖啡,接下来十分钟谁都别跟我说话。