「电梯还没到,我人已经累了」😵
大声读英文,重点偷走标黄的表达,想象自己真的刚到公司那几分钟。
I barely made it on time.
我差点就迟到了。
Did you get stuck in traffic?
你也堵路上了?
Yeah, and then I missed my exit. Great start.
对,然后我还开过了出口。今天开局真不错。
Wait, no—I didn't miss it. My map rerouted me for absolutely no reason.
等下,不对,不是我开过了。是导航莫名其妙给我改了路线。
You look like you've been through it already.
你这脸看着像已经上完一天班了。
If tomorrow's this bad, I'm just taking the train.
明天还这么堵的话,我直接坐地铁算了。
Oh, the elevator's broken again?
啊?电梯又坏了?
Apparently. I mean, there's already a whole line for the other one.
好像是。你看,另一部电梯前面都排成队了。
Could you hold the door?
能帮我按一下门吗?
Yeah, no, totally. Come on in.
可以可以,进来吧。
If we take the stairs, would that actually be faster, or...?
要是爬楼梯,会不会其实更快点,还是……?
Six floors? I'm good. I'll wait.
六层?算了吧,我等电梯。
Is anybody actually awake yet?
大家真的都醒了吗?
My brain is still in the parking lot.
我的脑子还停在停车场呢。
Lemme get coffee first, then I can pretend this email makes sense.
先让我喝口咖啡,我再来假装看得懂这封邮件。
Do you want anything while I'm there?
我要去买,你想喝什么吗?
Not gonna lie, I'd take an iced coffee right now.
讲真,我现在特别想来杯冰咖啡。
Oh, wait—are we out of oat milk, or am I just not seeing it?
哦等下——燕麦奶没了,还是我眼瞎没找到?
Hey, did the morning meeting get moved?
诶,早会是不是改时间了?
Yeah, it's at nine now, which is kinda rough.
对,改九点了。这个时间多少有点要命。
Can you give me five minutes before we go in?
进去之前能给我五分钟缓缓吗?
I haven't even opened my laptop.
我电脑都还没打开呢。
Okay so—actually, forget that. I just saw the calendar invite. We have twelve minutes.
行,那个——当我没说。我刚看到日历邀请,还有十二分钟。
Oh, nice. That's basically a luxury this morning.
哇,那不错。今天早上十二分钟都算奢侈了。
Why is my badge not working today?
我工牌今天怎么又刷不开?
Try it again, maybe give it a second.
再刷一次吧,可能得等一秒。
If this thing locks me out again, I'm gonna start taking it personally.
它要是再不让我进,我真要怀疑它针对我了。
Oh, there we go. We're in.
哦,好了。终于进来了。