### "还是没有。真棒。"——查邮箱查到心态崩了 📧
大声读出来,把标黄的短语直接抄进你自己的邮件和对话里。
Ugh, my phone's already glowing and I haven't even opened my eyes.
唉,眼睛都没睁开呢,手机就已经亮了。
Three new emails. Not the one I want.
三封新邮件,一封都不是我要等的那封。
Is it too early to check my email again, or—
现在再看一遍邮箱是不是太早了,还是……
It's not even eight, and I already— no, forget it, I'm checking.
都还没到八点呢,我居然已经——算了,不管了,我看。
Still nothing. Great.
还是没有。真棒。
Girl, put the phone down for like ten minutes, I mean it.
姐们儿,把手机放下十分钟行不行,我是认真的。
I can't. What if they email during lunch?
不行啊。万一他们中午发邮件呢?
Companies don't usually email at lunch, that's kind of a myth honestly.
公司一般不会中午发邮件的,老实说这就是个迷思。
idk maybe today's actually the day lol
不知道啊,说不定今天真的是那天,哈哈。
Ha. Sure. We'll see.
哈,行行行。走着瞧。
I've been back for ten minutes and my inbox already has two hundred unread.
我才回来十分钟,邮箱里已经堆了两百封没读的。
Nope. Not today.
不行,今天不看。
What if I just... don't open it till Monday?
要不我就……周一之前都不打开,行不行?
Okay the plan is skim subject lines, delete newsletters, and pretend the rest doesn't— actually, gotta answer Sarah first.
好,计划是先扫一眼标题,删掉那些订阅邮件,剩下的就当没看见——不对,得先回莎拉的邮件。
Still no email from the landlord.
房东那边还是没消息。
Should I just call them, or is that too much?
我要不要直接打电话过去,还是这样有点过了?
Can you read this email for me?
你能帮我看看这封邮件吗?
Yeah it just sounds like standard paperwork, nothing scary.
嗯,看着就是标准流程,没什么吓人的。
if this email says approved i'm literally screaming in the parking lot rn
如果这封邮件写通过了,我现在就在停车场原地尖叫。
Drafted this email four times already.
这封邮件我都写了四遍了。
Does "quick question" sound too casual for asking about a raise?
开头写"请教一个小问题"谈加薪是不是显得太随意了?
Read this before I send it, please.
发送之前你帮我看一眼,拜托了。
Kinda blunt, but that's not a bad thing here.
是有点直接,不过在这种情况下也不算坏事。
I'm gonna hit send before I— nope, deleted the whole paragraph, starting over.
我正要点发送——不,整段删了,重新写。
Oh my god. It's actually here.
我的天。它真的来了。
Do I open it now or wait till I'm sitting down?
我现在就打开,还是等我坐下再看?
My hands are actually shaking a little, not gonna lie.
说实话,我的手有点在抖。
I got it— wait no, it says "moving forward with other candidates," okay cool cool cool.
我拿到了——不对,等等,上面写着"公司决定推进其他候选人",哦好,行吧行吧行吧。