跟着读一遍,黄色高亮的短语可以直接搬进你自己的对话里。
Let's touch base later, okay?
我们晚点再碰个头,行吗?
Yeah, totally, whenever's good for you.
嗯,行啊,你什么时候方便都可以。
Wait, does 'later' mean today, or— I mean, at this point I genuinely can't tell.
等等,"晚点"到底是今天,还是——我是说,我现在是真猜不透了。
I've got a call at three, I think.
我三点好像有个电话会。
Cool, I'll ping you after that.
行,那我开完会再联系你。
Sounds good.
没问题。
so are we still touching base today or
嘿,我们今天到底聊不聊了还是……
Should I loop in on that too, or nah?
我要不要也把这事儿知会一下,还是算了?
swamped rn, can we push to— actually just push to tomorrow?
有点忙,能不能推到——算了,直接推到明天吧?
That's literally what you said yesterday.
你昨天说的也是这句话啊。
If it's just a status thing— actually, just send me two lines instead of booking a call.
如果只是同步个进度——算了,直接给我发两句话就行,别专门定会了。
Wait, is this the thing from standup or a different thing?
等等,这是站会上说的那件事,还是另一件?
Okay, so real quick, where are we at?
行,那简单说一下,现在进展到哪儿了?
Honestly? Still figuring it out.
说实话?还在摸索呢。
That's what you said Monday.
你周一也是这么说的。
I know, I know, I'm on it, I swear— okay actually let me just show you what I have.
我知道我知道,我在弄了,真的——行吧,我直接给你看我做出来的东西吧。
To be fair, that's not much to go on.
平心而论,这也没给我多少能用的东西。
Should I take notes?
我要记笔记吗?
Let's not make this a whole thing.
别把这事儿搞得太复杂。
You said you'd touch base by Friday.
你说过周五之前会跟我碰头的。
Did I? That doesn't sound like me.
是吗?这可不像我会说的话。
I sent the recap — did anyone even see it?
我把总结发过去了——真的有人看了吗?
If this slips again, I'm just gonna make the call myself.
要是这次再拖,我就自己拍板了。
Wow, okay. Noted.
哦,好,记下了。
Can we just regroup tomorrow morning, I guess?
那要不我们明天早上再碰一下?
Works for me!
我这边可以!
Fine— actually, if this happens again, we're doing an email, not a meeting.
行——不对,要是再这样,下次就直接发邮件,不开会了。
We'll see.
走着瞧吧。