EUREKAR
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
34信息来源
13,198精选文章
168单词卡片
18照片图片
全部8,440口语2,107外贸4免费1,135帖子4,467新闻1,602hackernews1,232techmeme758tmz666slashdot570techcrunch535arstechnica458随笔330外刊291Cards168simonwillison100sethgodin60图片18information17
← 返回

Sounds Like a Plan:约饭约局那些事儿

2026-09-05 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

跟着读一遍,黄色高亮的短语可以直接搬进你自己的对话里。

Let's do something this weekend.

这周末咱们搞点什么吧。

Ooh, yeah, I'm so down for that.

哦,好啊,我超想去的。

Wait, are we talking Saturday, or— I mean, whichever day works for everyone.

等等,是说周六,还是——我是说,大家哪天方便就哪天吧。

I've never actually been, so I think I'm in?

我还没去过那种场合,所以我应该会去吧?

Cool, I'll shoot everyone a text.

行,那我给大家群发个消息。

Sounds like a plan.

就这么定了。

so are we meeting at the place or just

嘿,我们是约在那地方碰面,还是……

Should I bring anything, or nah?

我要不要带点什么,还是不用?

swamped today, can we do like— actually can we just do six instead of five?

今天有点忙,能不能定——算了,直接定六点吧,别五点了。

You've moved it three times, for real.

你这已经改第三次时间了,真的假的。

If everyone's flaking anyway— actually, forget it, let's just keep it at six.

如果大家都要放鸽子的话——算了,那就定六点吧。

Wait, is this still happening or did it fall through?

等等,这事儿还算数吗,还是已经黄了?

Okay, so who's actually coming?

行,那到底谁会来?

Honestly? I might bail early.

说实话?我可能得早点走。

That's what you said last time.

你上次也是这么说的。

I know, I know, I really wanna come, I do— okay actually let me just see how work goes.

我知道我知道,我是真想来,真的——行吧,那看我工作情况再说吧。

To be fair, we did plan this two weeks ago.

平心而论,这计划都定了两周了。

Should I still come?

那我还要去吗?

Let's not turn this into a whole debate.

别把这事儿搞成一场辩论。

You said you'd confirm by noon.

你说过中午前会确认的。

Did I? That doesn't sound like me.

是吗?这可不像我会说的话。

I texted the group — did anyone even see it?

我在群里发了——真的有人看了吗?

If people bail last minute, I'm just gonna go by myself.

要是大家又临时放鸽子,我就自己去了。

Wow, okay. Noted.

哦,好,记下了。

Can we just meet at six, I guess?

那要不就六点碰面,行吧?

Works for me!

我这边可以!

Fine— actually, if this happens again, we're just doing a group chat poll, not a whole plan.

行——不对,要是再这样,下次就直接群里投票,别再费劲定计划了。

We'll see.

走着瞧吧。

学习留言 0 条

记录你在这篇文章里学到的表达、疑问或感受。

登录后记录你的学习留言 →

还没有学习留言。写下第一个收获吧。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费