EUREKAR
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
34信息来源
13,198精选文章
168单词卡片
18照片图片
全部8,440口语2,107外贸4免费1,135帖子4,467新闻1,602hackernews1,232techmeme758tmz666slashdot570techcrunch535arstechnica458随笔330外刊291Cards168simonwillison100sethgodin60图片18information17
← 返回

“Keep me posted”到底怎么说才不生硬?📩

2026-09-05 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

先大声读一遍,再把加粗高亮的短语直接偷走,用到自己的聊天和工作场景里。

Could you keep me posted?

你有消息记得告诉我啊。

I’ll keep you posted after the meeting.

会后我有进展就告诉你。

Wait, no—I’ll check the schedule first.

等等,我先确认一下时间表。

If the client changes anything, what should I do?

要是客户临时改东西,我该怎么办?

I’m kinda worried they’ll move the deadline again.

我有点担心他们又要改截止日期。

Sure, I’ll let you know tonight.

行,我今晚告诉你。

Yeah, no, totally—I’ll message you when I hear back.

嗯,没问题,对方一回复我就发你。

Could you keep me in the loop while I’m out?

我不在的时候,能不能随时跟我同步一下?

I don’t want to miss another update.

我可不想再漏掉一次最新消息。

What if they approve it before I get back?

要是我回来之前他们就批了呢?

Honestly, the email thread is getting confusing.

说真的,这邮件来回看得我都快乱了。

Just text me if anything changes.

有变化就给我发短信。

The train’s delayed, so I may be late.

火车晚点了,我可能会迟到。

Low-key, this whole launch feels rushed.

说实话,这次上线感觉有点太赶了。

Okay so—actually, forget that. I can join by phone.

行,那——算了,我可以用手机参加。

Can you send me a heads-up before you decide?

你们决定之前能不能先跟我说一声?

I’m trying to plan my afternoon around this.

我正根据这事安排下午的时间呢。

Oh, they moved it to Friday? That’s rough.

啊,改到周五了?这也太麻烦了。

Wait, I thought we had another week.

等等,我还以为我们多了一周呢。

Could you give me a quick update after lunch?

你午饭后能不能简单跟我说下进展?

If the budget gets cut, should we pause the design?

要是预算被砍了,我们是不是该先暂停设计?

The numbers look better than they did yesterday.

这些数据比昨天好看多了。

Yeah, that’s actually good news.

嗯,这还真是个好消息。

I’m gonna step away for ten minutes; keep me posted, okay?

我离开十分钟,有消息记得告诉我,行吗?

My phone’s on silent, so call twice if it’s urgent.

我手机静音了,急事就连续打两次。

Could this wait until tomorrow, or is that cutting it close?

这事能拖到明天吗,还是会来不及?

The whole plan changed while I was grabbing coffee.

我去拿咖啡的工夫,整个计划都变了。

Not gonna lie, I’m tired of finding out last.

说真的,我已经受够了每次最后才知道。

学习留言 0 条

记录你在这篇文章里学到的表达、疑问或感受。

登录后记录你的学习留言 →

还没有学习留言。写下第一个收获吧。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费