2026年7月30日 · 星期四
● 每日更新·改变自己
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
25信息来源
8,217精选文章
167单词卡片
18照片图片
全部6,478口语2,048免费395新闻1,599帖子1,379hackernews658tmz458techmeme456随笔323slashdot310外刊291arstechnica230techcrunch218Cards167simonwillison73动态69bloomberg54sethgodin43图片18youtube7
← 返回

美剧口语:你怎么看待这个问题?

2026-07-27 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

朋友出轨该不该说?「我们必须告诉她」😬

美剧口语:你怎么看待这个问题?

大声读出来,顺便把高亮的短语记下来,下次真遇到事儿就能直接用。

What's going on?

怎么了?

I saw Ben at the bar—wait, no, not just saw him, saw him with someone.

我看见Ben在酒吧了——不对,不只是看见他,是看见他跟别人在一起。

Oh no.

完了。

Wait, someone like... a friend, or—?

等等,别人是说...朋友那种,还是...?

No. Not a friend.

不是。不是朋友那种。

They were holding hands. It wasn't nothing, I could tell.

他们手拉手,那绝对不是普通朋友,我一看就知道。

Wait, are you sure it was actually him?

等等,你确定真的是他吗?

We have to tell her.

我们必须告诉她。

Or we stay out of it. Not everything is our business.

或者我们别管这事,不是什么事都轮得到我们插手。

But what if it turns out to be nothing and she hates us forever for bringing it up?

但万一其实什么都没有,她因为我们多嘴而恨我们一辈子怎么办?

That's not the point.

那不是重点。

I mean, are we even sure it was him?

我是说,我们真的确定是他吗?

Yeah, I'm sure. I saw his face myself.

嗯,我确定,我亲眼看见他的脸了。

Okay but— actually, timing matters too, she's got that big interview this week, we can't just barge in whenever.

好吧但是——其实时机也很重要,她这周还有个很重要的面试,我们不能想什么时候说就什么时候说。

So when do we do this?

那我们什么时候说?

ok so do we say something today or do we wait bc if we wait i feel like it gets worse

那今天就说还是再等等,反正等的话我感觉只会更糟

Yeah, this is turning into a mess.

嗯,这事儿越来越乱了。

I keep replaying it, and I still don't know if I did the right thing telling you guys.

我脑子里一直在重放那个画面,到现在都不知道告诉你们对不对。

Can we sit down for a sec?

我们能坐下聊两句吗?

If it were me, I'd want to know right away, no question.

要是我的话,我肯定想马上知道,毫不犹豫。

You're not her, though.

但你又不是她。

Can we at least figure out what we're gonna say before anyone does anything?

我们能不能至少先想好要说什么,再去做别的?

Okay, we tell her in person, not over text — texting something like this, that's just cruel, honestly, we owe her better.

好,我们当面跟她说,别发消息——这种事发消息说太狠了,说实话,她值得我们做得更好。

Should I be there too?

我也要在场吗?

Yeah, no, you probably should. It's kind of on you.

嗯,应该在,这事儿多少跟你有点关系。

Okay. Deep breath.

好。深呼吸。

What if she already knows and just... hasn't said anything?

万一她其实早就知道了,只是...没说出来呢?

I don't even know what I'm gonna say to her yet — actually, forget it, I'll figure it out when I see her face.

我现在都不知道见了她要说什么——算了,不想了,到时候看她的脸再说吧。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费