大声朗读对话,顺手把高亮的词块偷过来,就像在跟朋友聊天一样。
Anyone actually making money off investments right now?
最近真有人靠投资赚到钱吗?
Kinda depends what you mean by 'investment.'
那得看你说的是哪种“投资”了。
I guess stuff that actually goes up, not memes.
我是说那种真能涨的,不是那种梗币。
I mean, I’ve been looking at some dividend stocks.
就,我最近倒是看了点分红股。
Dividends? That’s so slow though.
分红?那也太磨叽了吧。
You guys seen the new AI index fund? It’s up like 60% this month.
你们看到那个新的AI指数基金没?这个月涨了快六成。
To be fair, it’ll drop 70% the second you buy in.
说句公道话,等你一进场它就得跌七成。
Wait, no— are we talking the one from Vanguard or that sketchy one?
等等,不对——我们说的是先锋那个还是那个野鸡的?
The sketchy one, obviously. Higher risk, higher reward, dude.
当然是野鸡那个。风险高回报才高嘛兄弟。
That’s not a strategy, that’s a gambling problem.
那叫赌博成瘾,不叫策略。
I’m still down bad from that crypto thing last spring.
去年春天那波币我现在还亏得死死的。
Oh, I remember. You were tryna get us all in.
哦记得,你当时可想拉我们全下水了。
Honestly, that was just bad timing. The tech is solid.
说实话,那就是时机问题。技术本身是靠谱的。
Solid tech doesn’t pay rent, though.
技术再靠谱,房东也不收技术当房租啊。
Exactly. I’m done chasing narratives.
可不,我再也不追什么热点了。
Why not just— actually, wait. Put a chunk in a high-yield savings account. It’s paying like 4.5% now.
干嘛不直接——不对,等一下。放一笔到高收益储蓄账户里,现在年化好像是4.5%。
That’s not even beating inflation, right?
这连通胀都跑不赢吧,是吧?
It’s better than losing 20% on some hype stock.
总比在什么炒作股上亏掉20%强。
I don’t wanna be the guy who like, you know, just plays it safe and then totally misses out on everything. That’s just boring.
我可不想当那种——就——一味求稳,然后啥机会都错过的人。太无聊了。
Then set aside a small amount you’re okay losing. That’s what I do.
那就划一小笔你亏得起的钱。我就是这么干的。
That’s actually not a bad idea.
这个主意倒还真不赖。
What about starting a side hustle? No wait— like, vending machines or something.
那搞个副业呢?不对——就,弄几台自动售货机之类的。
Bro, those are way more work than people think.
兄弟,那玩意儿可比大家想的累多了。
My cousin tried it. Barely breaking even after a year.
我表弟试过,一年下来勉强回本。
Okay, fine. Wait— no, what about pooling money for a rental? Split the risk.
行吧。等等——不对,我是说,几个人凑钱买套出租房呢?分摊下风险。
And fight over decisions every month? Hard pass.
然后每个月为点决策吵来吵去?拉倒吧。
Not gonna lie, no easy answer. We’re all just guessing.
说真的,没那种轻松答案。我们全在瞎猜。
I’m still gonna throw some cash at that AI fund. Don’t talk me out of it.
我还是得往那个AI基金里扔点钱。别劝我。