2026年7月30日 · 星期四
● 每日更新·改变自己
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
25信息来源
8,198精选文章
167单词卡片
18照片图片
全部6,459口语2,048免费395新闻1,599帖子1,379hackernews649techmeme455tmz451随笔323slashdot309外刊291arstechnica230techcrunch218Cards167simonwillison72动态69bloomberg54sethgodin43图片18youtube7
← 返回

正常的流程是什么样子的?

2026-07-27 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

“Could you walk me through what the usual process looks like from here?”|租房漏水时,这么问就够了 🏠

正常的流程是什么样子的?

先顺着对话读一遍,再把标黄的短语换成你自己的情况说出来。

The stain spread overnight, and now the ceiling feels kind of soft.

水渍一晚上就扩开了,现在天花板摸着都有点软。

Can you look at this for a second?

你能过来看一下吗?

Okay, wait—don't touch it. Actually, grab a bowl first; if that thing gives way, we're cooked.

等等,别碰。算了,先拿个盆过来;那块要是真塌了,咱们就完了。

Did you already send a maintenance request, or are we still at panic stage?

你已经报修了吗,还是咱们还在干着急?

Oh, I didn't know there was a form.

哦,我都不知道还要填表。

Most buildings want photos first, which is annoying when water is actively dripping.

大多数公寓楼都得先看照片,水都在滴了还这样,真烦。

Hi, there's water coming through my ceiling.

您好,我家天花板在往下漏水。

So, I filed it this morning—no, I started the form and then the site kicked me out.

我早上报过——不对,我只是开始填表,结果网站把我踢出来了。

Could you walk me through what the usual process looks like from here?

您能跟我捋一下,接下来一般都怎么走吗?

I'll send the photos right now.

我现在就把照片发过去。

Yeah, once we open a ticket, maintenance gets a notice and contacts you directly.

对,工单一开,维修那边就会收到通知,然后直接联系您。

Got a text from maintenance: “Window’s 1–4.” Cool, so I’m rearranging my whole day.

维修刚发短信:“下午一点到四点。”行,我今天这是得把一整天都重新排了。

Can they give you a tighter window, or...?

他们能不能给你个更具体的时间段,还是说……?

You can ask, but they usually won't promise an exact time.

你可以问问,但他们一般不会把具体时间说死。

I have a meeting at two.

我两点有个会。

If they show up while I'm on that call, do I—like, let them in... and keep talking?

要是他们正好在我开会时上门,我是不是就……让他们进来,然后接着开会?

Honestly, I'd reschedule if you can; a ceiling leak isn't something to gamble on.

说真的,能改就改吧。天花板漏水这事儿,我可不敢赌。

Hey, Eddie with maintenance.

你好,我是维修的埃迪。

Mind if I come in? Did the water spread past this corner at all?

我能进来吗?水有没有漫到这个角落以外?

The pipe's probably sweating—hmm, that doesn't quite fit; lemme check behind the panel.

这管子可能是结露了——嗯,不太对。我看看面板后面。

Oh. Is that bad?

哦,这严重吗?

Not catastrophic, but I do need to shut your water off for a bit.

还不算太糟,但我得先把您家的水关一会儿。

Hey, the patch held overnight, but the ceiling still looks pretty rough.

补的地方倒是撑过一晚上了,不过天花板看着还是挺难看的。

Will someone come back to paint it, or...?

之后还会有人来补漆吗,还是说……?

I mean, if I have to chase this down again, can I at least get a firm date, or should I keep checking?

我的意思是,要是又得我自己追着问,能不能至少给个准日子,还是我得一直盯着?

Yeah, that's fair.

行,这个要求不过分。

I can put you down for Friday afternoon, and you'll get a confirmation text.

我可以先给您排到周五下午,之后会收到确认短信。

And if anything changes, reply to that text instead of starting over.

要是有变化,直接回那条短信就行,不用从头再报一遍。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费