大声读出来,把加粗的表达记下来,赶due的时候直接用得上。
How's it going over there?
你那边怎么样了?
Almost done, just gotta tie up a few loose ends.
快好了,就还有几个小尾巴要收一收。
Wait, seriously? I thought we were done like an hour ago.
等等,真的假的?我以为一小时前就搞定了。
I mean, it's basically done, I just need to double-check the numbers.
差不多是弄完了,就是数字我还得再核一遍。
We're cutting it close on time.
我们时间真的挺紧的。
Can you send me what you have so far?
你能先把现在做好的发我看看吗?
Yeah, gimme like ten more minutes.
行,再给我十分钟。
okay so the button's not working— wait, no, it IS working, i just forgot to save
诶那个按钮不好使——不是,等等,其实是好的,我就是忘存了
Oh word? That bug's been there all week and now it just fixes itself?
是吗?这个bug都在那儿一周了,现在自己就好了?
Classic.
经典操作。
If it breaks again, I'm just gonna reset the whole thing.
要是它再出问题,我就直接全部重置了。
honestly at this point i'll take literally any version that just doesn't crash
说实话现在这时候,只要别崩,随便哪个版本我都要
Is it actually fixed, or are we just hoping?
它是真修好了,还是我们就是在祈祷?
Let's not touch it again till after we ship, just in case.
发布之前咱们先别碰它了,以防万一。
Can you take one more look at the colors before I lock it?
你能在我定稿之前再看一眼配色吗?
These look great, to be honest.
这些真的挺好看的。
if the client hates the blue we can always just swap it for the gray version, no big deal
要是客户不喜欢这个蓝色,咱大不了换成灰色那版,没啥大不了的
That font's still too small on mobile.
这个字体在手机上还是太小了。
Can we bump it up just a little?
能不能再稍微调大一点?
I'll fix it real quick.
我马上改。
Are we actually sending this today, or...?
我们今天真的要发出去了吗,还是…?
We're sending it in five.
五分钟后就发。
wait i thought sam was reviewing it first— never mind, guess we're just going
等等我以为萨姆要先审一遍——算了,看来我们直接发了
Here we go.
来吧,发了。
It's sent.
发出去了。
Thank god, I can actually breathe now.
谢天谢地,我终于能喘口气了。
If they ask for changes tonight, I swear I'm turning my phone off.
要是他们今晚还要改,我发誓我直接关机。