大声读出来,把加粗的部分背下来,就当自己也在这场对话里。
Did you sleep well?
昨晚睡得好吗?
Not really, no.
不咋地。
I mean, I was tossing and turning till like 3am, so.
就是翻来覆去到快三点吧,所以…
That sounds rough.
听着挺惨的。
wait no i didn't even— okay so i fell asleep with the tv on and woke up at 2am panicking about an email
等等不是——我是说,我开着电视就睡着了,两点又因为一封邮件的事儿吓醒了
What time did you actually wake up, though?
那你到底几点醒的啊?
My alarm didn't even go off.
我闹钟居然没响。
I slept like a rock.
我睡得跟死猪一样。
Oh word? You actually track your sleep with that thing, or...?
是吗?你还真用那玩意儿记录睡眠啊,还是…?
It says I got eight hours and ninety percent deep sleep, so.
上面写着我睡了八小时,深睡百分之九十,所以…
ngl the deep sleep percentage thing feels like it's just making stuff up at this point
说真的,那个深睡比例感觉就是瞎编的。
That thing's kinda creepy if you ask me.
那玩意儿其实有点瘆人。
To be fair, it's fixed my whole schedule.
话说回来,它是真帮我调好了作息。
Can you close the blinds?
你能把窗帘拉上吗?
Working nights just wrecks your whole schedule, not gonna lie.
上夜班是真的会把作息全毁了,不骗你。
I dunno, that'd wreck me too.
我也不知道,反正换我肯定也顶不住。
I should probably stop scrolling before bed.
我是不是该睡前别刷手机了。
i am not functioning rn, need coffee immediately
我现在整个人没法运转,赶紧给我来杯咖啡
Could you maybe keep it down for ten more minutes?
你们能不能小点声,再让我睡十分钟?
Can I just get five more minutes, or...?
能不能再多睡五分钟,还是不行啊…?
Yeah, I guess that's gotta be rough.
是啊,那确实挺难熬的。
It's already noon and I still feel like death.
都中午了我还跟个僵尸似的。
What if you just took a nap around four or so?
要不你四点左右眯一会儿?
If you napped now, you'd probably feel worse, trust me.
你现在睡的话,估计会更难受,信我。
if i had blackout curtains and zero notifications maybe— actually forget it, i'd still overthink everything
要是有遮光帘、手机也别响——算了,反正我肯定还是会瞎想。
Coffee first, questions later.
先喝咖啡,有事儿等会儿再说。
What if we swapped schedules for a week— actually no, you'd never survive daytime meetings.
要不我们俩换一周作息试试——算了,你肯定撑不住白天开会。
i just want— okay, one good night's sleep, that's literally all i'm asking for.
我就想——算了,就想睡个好觉,仅此而已。