EUREKAR
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
34信息来源
13,198精选文章
168单词卡片
18照片图片
全部8,440口语2,107外贸4免费1,135帖子4,467新闻1,602hackernews1,232techmeme758tmz666slashdot570techcrunch535arstechnica458随笔330外刊291Cards168simonwillison100sethgodin60图片18information17
← 返回

买束花:美式对话实战

2026-09-04 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

『别慌,我们能搞定』男友忘记纪念日的买花大作战🌸

照着读一遍,把高亮的短语记下来,下次买花直接现学现卖。

Hi, um, do you guys still have anything for today?

嗯,你们今天还有花吗?

Depends—what's the occasion?

看情况——什么场合啊?

It's our anniversary and I— yeah, I totally spaced on it.

是我们纪念日,我——对,我彻底忘了。

Oh no. Okay, we've got you.

哎呀。别慌,我们能搞定。

I don't know anything about flowers, like, at all.

我对花真的一窍不通,完全不懂。

That's what I'm here for. Let's find something good.

这就是我的工作嘛。咱们挑点好的。

Does she like anything bold, or more soft and simple?

她喜欢艳一点的,还是素雅简单点的?

Honestly? No idea. She just likes... pretty stuff, I guess.

说实话?不知道。她就是喜欢……好看的东西吧。

Okay, these peonies are kind of a safe bet.

这样吧,牡丹算是比较保险的选择。

What if she thinks I just grabbed the first thing?

万一她觉得我随便抓了一把怎么办?

Trust me, nobody thinks that about peonies.

相信我,没人会这么想牡丹的。

Excuse me, how much are the little bouquets?

打扰一下,小束的花多少钱?

Those start at twelve, the roses are eighteen.

那种十二块起,玫瑰的是十八。

Twelve works. It's just for my roommate's birthday anyway.

十二块就行,反正就是给室友过生日。

Wait, can I get both the peonies and the little ones mixed in?

等等,我能把牡丹和小的混一起吗?

Sure, we can mix and match, no problem.

当然,混搭没问题。

Oh nice, can you do that for mine too, or— actually, would that cost extra?

哦不错,那我的也能这样弄吗,还是——那样要加钱?

You guys about done? I gotta close the cooler.

你们好了没?我得去关冷藏柜了。

Almost—wait, do you have cards? Like little notecards?

快了——对了,你们有卡片吗?就那种小卡片。

Right here. What are you thinking of writing?

在这儿呢。你想写点什么?

I dunno, something that doesn't sound like a Hallmark card, you know?

我也不知道,就别整得跟贺卡模板似的,你懂吧?

Just write 'happy anniversary' and go home, man.

写句"纪念日快乐"就完事了,赶紧回家吧。

Oh my god, that's so blunt, I love it.

我的天,也太直接了吧,我喜欢。

Okay, I think I'm gonna go with the peonies and the note.

行,我就选牡丹加卡片吧。

Good choice—wait, actually, let's swap the ribbon, it's cuter.

选得好——等等,其实换个丝带吧,这个更好看。

Thanks so much, this made my whole day so much easier.

太谢谢了,你直接帮我省了好多事。

Wait, should I add a card too, or— is this enough...?

等等,我是不是也该加张卡片,还是——这样就够了……?

It's enough, seriously—now go before you hit traffic.

够了,真的——赶紧走吧,不然堵车了。

学习留言 0 条

记录你在这篇文章里学到的表达、疑问或感受。

登录后记录你的学习留言 →

还没有学习留言。写下第一个收获吧。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费