2026年8月4日 · 星期二
● 每日更新·改变自己
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
25信息来源
9,545精选文章
167单词卡片
18照片图片
全部6,907口语2,062免费602帖子2,278新闻1,599hackernews767tmz562techmeme506slashdot361随笔323外刊291techcrunch265arstechnica261Cards167simonwillison90动态69bloomberg57sethgodin46图片18youtube7
← 返回

🤒 药店买药,英文救急!

2026-08-04 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

🤒 药店买药,英文救急!

先自己读英文猜意思,再看中文翻译,最后把带标记的短语大声说三遍

Hey, I'm looking for something for a bad cough.

嘿,我找点治严重咳嗽的药。

Well, have you tried the syrup over there?

嗯,那边那个糖浆你试过没?

Nah, that stuff's kinda weak, I mean, it didn't do jack.

不,那玩意儿有点弱,我是说,根本没卵用。

Okay, gotta ask—you got a fever or just the cough?

好吧,得问清楚——你发烧了还是光咳嗽?

Just the cough, but it's like, non-stop, you know?

就咳嗽,但跟停不下来似的,你懂吧?

Gotcha. In that case, try this one—stronger, but watch out for drowsiness.

懂了。这样的话,试试这个——更强效,但小心会犯困。

Drowsy? Man, I gotta drive to work, like, in an hour.

犯困?天啊,我一个小时后还得开车上班呢。

Oh, in that case, grab the daytime one—no sleepiness, I promise.

哦,那这样的话,拿白天的款——不嗜睡,我保证。

Cool, how much is it? Wait, does it taste horrible?

行,多少钱?等等,这药难吃吗?

Yeah, kinda gross, but hey, you can chase it with juice.

嗯,有点恶心,不过嘿,你可以用果汁送服。

Ugh, fine. I'll take it. Oh, and do you sell tissues too?

呃,行吧。我买了。哦,你们也卖纸巾吗?

Yeah, over there—grab the big box, it's cheaper.

有啊,那边——拿大盒的,更划算。

Good lookin' out, man. Appreciate it.

挺会来事儿啊哥们,谢了。

No problem. Feel better, alright? And don't drive sleepy!

不客气,快点好起来啊!还有别犯困开车!


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费