>Be poorfag
>装穷
>Check bank account on my phone before making any purchase, because I'm scared my card will decline if I'm not vigilant.
>买任何东西前都先用手机查银行卡余额,因为我怕自己不够警惕,刷卡会被拒。
>Spend all month checking my account with no problem.
>整个月盯着账户看,都没出问题。
>Finally get some money sent to my paypal
>终于有些钱汇入我的PayPal账户
>Transfer the money to my bank.
>把钱转到我的银行卡。
>Immediately want to make a purchase.
>立马就想买个东西。
>Check to see if the transfer went through.
>检查转账是否到账。
>Can't log into my account.
>登录不了我的账户。
>Suddenly need two-factor authentication.
>突然需要双重身份验证。
>My phone line is disconnected, so I can't receive a call or text.
>我的手机线路断了,接不到电话也收不到短信。
>Can't handle this issue over chat
>没法通过聊天窗口处理这个问题
>Have to go into the bank branch in a humiliation ritual, to tell them I'm too broke to keep my phone connected, and I need access to my account.
>只能去银行网点来一场屈辱的仪式,告诉柜员我穷得连手机费都交不起,需要恢复账户访问权限。
AS SOON as I deposited the money, they enforced two factor authentication. Those mother fuckers.
我刚存款,他们就强行启用双重验证。这些混蛋。
I don't expect you guys to be sympathetic to the poorfag experience. I bet none of you here knows what it's like. Well here's a glimpse.
我不指望你们这些人对穷逼的体验有同理心。我敢打赌你们这帮人谁都没经历过。好吧,给你们个大概的概念。