contamination.
The point is: VEGETABLES ARE BAD FOR YOU.
重点就是:蔬菜对你身体不好。
You should never eat them.
你永远都不该吃它们。
大家都没搞懂环孢子虫的关键点
contamination.
The point is: VEGETABLES ARE BAD FOR YOU.
重点就是:蔬菜对你身体不好。
You should never eat them.
你永远都不该吃它们。
Vegetables are only bad for you when you have a President who thought it was a good idea to fire 20,000 health inspectors and cut back on the funding for the people who make sure that your food is safe to eat.
当你有个认为裁掉20,000名卫生检查员、削减食品安全监督人员经费是个好主意的总统时,蔬菜才会对你身体不好。
Idiot
I mean, we know you're illiterate but even someone with an IQ as low as yours should be able to see that I replied to it, I didn't post it.
我的意思是,虽然我们知道你不识字,但即便像你IQ这么低的人,也该看出来我是在回复它,而不是我发的。
It sounds like you're having a stroke.
听起来你像是中风了。
to have zero sense of humor.
一点幽默感都没有。
Jackass
given your history of almost exclusively insulting jackass posts.
鉴于你长期以来几乎全是在发侮辱性的混蛋言论。
"insulting jackass posts
“侮辱性的混蛋言论
the previous post?
前面的帖子吗?
calling you a liar! "insulting jackass posts" is an insult that should have never been typed! Do you insult people on a regular basis?
骂你是个骗子!“侮辱性的混蛋言论”这句骂人话根本不该打出来!你经常骂人吗?
You're a dunce, fatso
你就是个蠢货,胖子
Try reading what I posted again...
再读一遍我发的内容……
Then read it again until you get it.
然后反复读,直到你搞懂为止。
Its okay, I know you have NOTHING else to do.
没关系,我知道你其他啥事也没干。
Didn't you get bored with stealing my material yet?
你偷我的素材还没偷够无聊吗?
And Rory were eating hamburgers and Lorelai says I've eaten my vegetables for the day. Rory says, but mom, you took the lettuce and tomato off the burger before you ate it. Mom says, well there was the whiff of the vegetables... **sigh**
洛蕾莱和罗莉正在吃汉堡,洛蕾莱说:“我今天蔬菜已经吃够了。”罗莉说:“可是妈妈,你吃汉堡前把生菜和西红柿都挑掉了。”洛蕾莱说:“嗯,不过蔬菜的那股味儿我还是闻到了……”叹气
I appreciate your humor, you aren't really being serious, are you? ;-)
我很欣赏你的幽默感,你并不是在说真的,对吧? ;-)
I guess we just have to be careful. I miss eating alfalfa sprouts.
我想我们只能小心点了。我好想念吃苜蓿芽的日子。
one of the few people in CL with a sense of humor.
成为CL社区里少数有幽默感的人之一。
;)
(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费)