2026年7月30日 · 星期四
● 每日更新·改变自己
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
25信息来源
8,198精选文章
167单词卡片
18照片图片
全部6,459口语2,048免费395新闻1,599帖子1,379hackernews649techmeme455tmz451随笔323slashdot309外刊291arstechnica230techcrunch218Cards167simonwillison72动态69bloomberg54sethgodin43图片18youtube7
← 返回

“别慌,先喘口气”|职场突发状况保命口语 🆘

2026-07-28 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

“别慌,先喘口气”|职场突发状况保命口语 🆘

大声朗读,把高亮词组直接偷走,下次开会出状况时你就能条件反射地接话。

Wait, the deck just wiped itself. Did it—?

等下,PPT怎么全白了?是不是……

Oh my god, I didn’t touch anything, I swear.

我真没碰它,别看我啊。

Breathe for a second. It’s probably just a sync lag.

先喘口气。估计就是同步卡了一下。

Yeah, cloud drives do that when the wifi dips.

网卡的时候云盘老这样。

But the client call is in eight minutes.

可还有八分钟就要跟客户过会了。

Should I restart the router or would that make it worse?

我要不要重启路由器?会不会更糟啊?

Don’t touch the router, you’ll kill the whole network.

别动路由器,你一拔全家断网。

Honestly, it’s still cached locally if we just— wait, no.

说实话本地应该有缓存,只要咱们——等下,不对。

See? That’s exactly what I’m worried about.

看到没?我就怕出这种岔子。

I can pull the backup from my drafts, if that… works?

要不我从草稿箱拉个备份……行吗?

That’s the lowest-effort option, let’s just run with it.

这法子最省事,就这么着吧。

If the slides are totally borked, we just— I dunno, freestyle it?

要是排版全乱套了,咱们就……临场发挥呗?

Okay, so— actually forget that, just send me the PDF.

行吧,那算了——直接发我PDF。

Sending it over. Tell me if it comes through garbled.

发了。你看看传过去有没有乱码。

Got it. Charts are slightly off, but it’s readable.

收到了。图表有点歪,但不影响看。

What if we just skip the appendix entirely?

附录那部分直接跳过行不行?

I mean, they never actually read it anyway, so yeah.

反正他们压根也不看,跳吧。

Screen share’s live. Mics off, cameras on, try to look awake.

共享开了。静音开摄像头,都精神点。

You’re good. Just don’t sigh during the Q3 part.

没事。讲到Q3的时候绷住别叹气就行。

Wait, is my camera on? I look completely dead inside.

等等我摄像头没关吧?看着像被吸干了一样。

Hands are shaking. I’m fine, though.

手在抖。但我没事。

Not gonna lie, my pulse is actually racing right now.

不骗你,我现在心跳快得不行。

I was fully prepared to just… log off and move to Ohio.

我本来都打算直接下线,买票回老家种地了。

They’re in the lobby. Deep breaths, don’t panic.

进会议室了。深呼吸,别慌。

Wait, are we actually doing this? No, don’t answer that.

咱们真要这么硬上吗?算了别回我。

I mean, are we seriously just rolling with this? Kinda wild.

咱们居然真就这么顺下去了?挺魔幻的。

Barely. But hey, we lived to fight another day, I guess.

勉强吧。不过好歹今天这关算是过了。

I need, like, a gallon of coffee or a nap, whichever’s faster.

我现在急需一大桶咖啡,或者睡死过去,哪个先来算哪个。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费