2026年7月30日 · 星期四
● 每日更新·改变自己
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
25信息来源
8,217精选文章
167单词卡片
18照片图片
全部6,478口语2,048免费395新闻1,599帖子1,379hackernews658tmz458techmeme456随笔323slashdot310外刊291arstechnica230techcrunch218Cards167simonwillison73动态69bloomberg54sethgodin43图片18youtube7
← 返回

"Wait, so nobody told you how this actually works?"

2026-07-27 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

Is this your first time doing this?"

authors: [default]

draft: false

把高亮的短语当成积木,大声读出来,偷走它们。

Is this your first time doing this?

这是你第一次弄这个吗?

You just fill out the form and wait.

就填个表,然后等。

How long does that take, usually?

一般要等多久?

Like two weeks, maybe three.

大概两周吧,可能三周。

Nobody actually reads the instructions.

说真的,没人会去看说明的。

Okay so — wait, actually, let me back up.

等等,我先退一步说清楚。

There's a whole pre-approval thing you have to do first.

在那之前还有个预审的环节你得先过。

Oh, are you serious?

你开玩笑吧?

Yeah, nobody tells you that part.

对,这部分没人跟你说。

I kinda found out the hard way.

我是自己踩坑才搞明白的。

So I just — do I email them, or is there a portal, or...?

那我是发邮件,还是有个系统入口,还是说……?

It depends on which department you're going through.

这个得看你走哪个部门。

Honestly, the portal keeps logging me out.

说真的,那个系统一直把我踢出来。

That's such a known issue, I don't know why they haven't fixed it.

这个问题大家都知道,我不懂为什么还没修。

Just use Chrome, it's less bad.

用Chrome吧,稍微好一点。

Wait, so the whole thing crashes on Safari?

等等,Safari上整个都崩?

Pretty much, yeah.

基本上,对。

I spent like an hour on there yesterday for nothing.

我昨天在上面白白耗了一个小时。

Okay so once you're in, you upload the documents first, right?

好,进去之后先上传文件,对吧?

In theory, yes. In practice, sometimes it glitches and you have to re-upload.

理论上是,实际上有时候会出bug,你得重新传。

Does it at least save your progress?

它至少会保存进度吗?

I mean — sort of? It saves like every other field.

嗯……算是吧?它大概隔一个格子存一次。

That's genuinely so annoying.

这真的太烦了。

And then there's a signature step at the end that takes forever because it routes to a different system.

然后最后还有个签名步骤,要跳到另一个系统,慢得要命。

If I had known this upfront I would've started two weeks ago.

早知道这样,我两周前就开始弄了。

To be fair, they did send an email about it.

说公平点,他们是发过一封邮件说这个的。

I get like two hundred emails a day.

我一天能收两百封邮件。

Okay yeah, fair.

好吧,确实。

So what happens once it goes through?

审过之后然后呢?

You get a confirmation, and then someone from their side reaches out — usually within a week, sometimes longer if they're backed up.

你会收到一个确认,然后他们那边的人会联系你——一般一周以内,但如果他们积压了就可能更久。

And there's no way to like — track where it is in the process?

没有什么办法追踪一下到哪个环节了吗?

There's a status page but it hasn't updated in three days, so.

有个状态页面,但三天没更新了,就这样。

So we're just waiting.

所以我们就干等着。

Basically, yeah. Welcome to the process.

基本上,对。欢迎体验这套流程。

I feel like there has to be a better way to do this.

我感觉这肯定有更好的办法。

I mean, maybe — but this is what we've got.

也许吧——但现在就这条路。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费