2026年7月30日 · 星期四
● 每日更新·改变自己
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
25信息来源
8,219精选文章
167单词卡片
18照片图片
全部6,480口语2,048免费395新闻1,599帖子1,379hackernews658techmeme458tmz458随笔323slashdot310外刊291arstechnica230techcrunch218Cards167simonwillison73动态69bloomberg54sethgodin43图片18youtube7
← 返回

你睡得好吗?「我睡得跟死猪一样」🛌

2026-07-26 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

大声读出来,把加粗的部分背下来,就当自己也在这场对话里。

Did you sleep well?

昨晚睡得好吗?

Not really, no.

不咋地。

I mean, I was tossing and turning till like 3am, so.

就是翻来覆去到快三点吧,所以…

That sounds rough.

听着挺惨的。

wait no i didn't even— okay so i fell asleep with the tv on and woke up at 2am panicking about an email

等等不是——我是说,我开着电视就睡着了,两点又因为一封邮件的事儿吓醒了

What time did you actually wake up, though?

那你到底几点醒的啊?

My alarm didn't even go off.

我闹钟居然没响。

I slept like a rock.

我睡得跟死猪一样。

Oh word? You actually track your sleep with that thing, or...?

是吗?你还真用那玩意儿记录睡眠啊,还是…?

It says I got eight hours and ninety percent deep sleep, so.

上面写着我睡了八小时,深睡百分之九十,所以…

ngl the deep sleep percentage thing feels like it's just making stuff up at this point

说真的,那个深睡比例感觉就是瞎编的。

That thing's kinda creepy if you ask me.

那玩意儿其实有点瘆人。

To be fair, it's fixed my whole schedule.

话说回来,它是真帮我调好了作息。

Can you close the blinds?

你能把窗帘拉上吗?

Working nights just wrecks your whole schedule, not gonna lie.

上夜班是真的会把作息全毁了,不骗你。

I dunno, that'd wreck me too.

我也不知道,反正换我肯定也顶不住。

I should probably stop scrolling before bed.

我是不是该睡前别刷手机了。

i am not functioning rn, need coffee immediately

我现在整个人没法运转,赶紧给我来杯咖啡

Could you maybe keep it down for ten more minutes?

你们能不能小点声,再让我睡十分钟?

Can I just get five more minutes, or...?

能不能再多睡五分钟,还是不行啊…?

Yeah, I guess that's gotta be rough.

是啊,那确实挺难熬的。

It's already noon and I still feel like death.

都中午了我还跟个僵尸似的。

What if you just took a nap around four or so?

要不你四点左右眯一会儿?

If you napped now, you'd probably feel worse, trust me.

你现在睡的话,估计会更难受,信我。

if i had blackout curtains and zero notifications maybe— actually forget it, i'd still overthink everything

要是有遮光帘、手机也别响——算了,反正我肯定还是会瞎想。

Coffee first, questions later.

先喝咖啡,有事儿等会儿再说。

What if we swapped schedules for a week— actually no, you'd never survive daytime meetings.

要不我们俩换一周作息试试——算了,你肯定撑不住白天开会。

i just want— okay, one good night's sleep, that's literally all i'm asking for.

我就想——算了,就想睡个好觉,仅此而已。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费