2026年7月30日 · 星期四
● 每日更新·改变自己
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
25信息来源
8,219精选文章
167单词卡片
18照片图片
全部6,480口语2,048免费395新闻1,599帖子1,379hackernews658techmeme458tmz458随笔323slashdot310外刊291arstechnica230techcrunch218Cards167simonwillison73动态69bloomberg54sethgodin43图片18youtube7
← 返回

did you sleep well

2026-07-26 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

室友看到我没睡好的样子直接来了这句 😴

"You look like you got maybe two hours."

did you sleep well

大声朗读以下对话,重点偷走加粗的短语。

You look like got maybe two hours.

你看起来也就睡了俩小时吧。

I didn't even set an alarm.

我闹钟都没设。

Honestly I heard your phone going off at like 3am last night.

说真的昨晚三点多我还听见你手机在响。

I was just watching stuff and then suddenly it was 3, so... and then my alarm went off at 7 and I just— yeah.

我就看视频看着看着突然就三点了,然后……七点闹钟响了我就……唉。

Do you wanna try actually going to bed before midnight tonight?

你今晚要不要试试十二点前睡?

My eyes literally hurt.

我眼睛真疼。

I made coffee, there's some in the pot if you want it.

我煮了咖啡,壶里有,想喝自己倒。

Hold on, is Jess still on the couch? Could've sworn she went home last night.

等等,Jess还在沙发上?我明明记得她昨晚回家了。

She crashed here after that thing downtown. I think she didn't wanna drive, or maybe missed the last train— I dunno.

她昨晚市中心那个活动之后就在这睡了。好像说不想开车,也可能是错过末班车了——我不确定。

Should we wake her up or just... let her stay like that?

要叫醒她还是就……让她那么睡着?

I can hear you guys.

我能听见你们说话。

Oh, hey. Did you actually sleep okay out there on the couch?

噢,嘿。你在沙发上睡得还行吗?

I mean, define okay. I slept, but my neck is completely destroyed.

什么叫还行。睡是睡了,脖子彻底废了。

There's coffee.

有咖啡。

Oh you're an angel. What time is it even right now?

你真是天使。现在到底几点了?

Okay so wait— did I leave my phone somewhere last night? Because I can't find it and I swear I had it at the bar.

等等——我昨晚是不是把手机落哪了?我找不到,我发誓在酒吧的时候还在的。

Your phone was on the counter, it just buzzed a second ago.

你手机在台面上,刚才震了一下。

Oh god, it's Tom.

天哪,是Tom。

Is he like mad that you didn't text him back last night?

他是不是因为你昨晚没回消息生气了?

No, he's just— okay he's asking if I'm alive, which, fair, but also I was just gonna text him when I woke up.

没,他就是——好吧他在问我人还活着没,确实该他担心,但我本来也打算醒了就给他发的。

Just text him back.

赶紧回他吧。

Yeah no I'm doing it right now, just gimme a sec okay.

对对我在回了,给我一秒行吗。

I'm gonna head out soon, you two gonna be okay though?

我待会就出门了,你俩没事吧?

Yeah we're fine. Go.

没事,你去吧。

If I ever suggest going out on a weeknight again, talk me out of it.

我要是再提工作日晚上出去,劝住我。

Deal. Now drink your coffee.

成交。喝你的咖啡吧。

He really is sweet though, for checking in.

他还挺贴心的,还专门来问一下。

And maybe next time we just... do a movie night instead? I feel like that would've saved everyone a lot of pain.

下次要不就……在家看个电影得了?感觉能省去大家好多罪受。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费