EUREKAR
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
34信息来源
13,270精选文章
168单词卡片
18照片图片
全部8,512口语2,134外贸4免费1,140帖子4,467新闻1,602hackernews1,238techmeme762tmz670slashdot582techcrunch543arstechnica466随笔330外刊291Cards168simonwillison100sethgodin60information20图片18
← 返回

交叉验证怎么不通过呢

2026-09-10 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

## “看来咱们还没疯”——交叉验证到底哪儿出了问题🐛

大声读出来,把加粗的短语记下来,下次自己代码翻车也能原句照搬。

Wait, why is this failing again?

等等,这怎么又不通过了?

Slow down, can you just show me the error real quick?

你先别急,把报错信息给我看一眼呗。

The accuracy just tanked overnight, and I don't know why.

准确率一夜之间就掉下去了,我也不知道为啥。

This worked yesterday, I swear.

昨天明明还好好的,我发誓。

Send me the notebook now.

把notebook发我一下。

It's like— wait, hold on, every fold's giving the same garbage number.

就是——等等,每一折出来的数都一样烂。

Hey, is this gonna be a problem for tomorrow?

诶,这个会影响明天吗?

I mean, no idea yet, give me a sec, okay?

我是说,现在还不知道,再给我一分钟行吗?

Should I rerun the folds with a different seed, or...?

要不我换个随机种子重新跑一遍折数,还是……?

Check the random seed first, that's usually it.

先查一下随机种子,一般都是这个问题。

Same error, every single fold — it's not the seed.

每一折都是同一个错,不是种子的问题。

Okay, just— keep me posted, I'll stall the meeting somehow.

行吧,那你——有进展随时说,我想办法拖会儿会。

Look, I get it's technical, but what do I even tell the client?

我知道这个挺技术的,但我到底要怎么跟客户说啊?

If it's not the seed, we're back to zero.

如果不是种子的问题,那咱们就又回到原点了。

If we ship this broken, they'll catch it in a week, easy.

要是就这么把这个坏掉的模型上线,他们一周之内肯定能发现。

Wait, so all my numbers this week were basically wrong?

等等,所以我这周跑出来的数基本都是错的?

We've all done it, don't beat yourself up over it.

这种事谁都犯过,别太自责了。

Can you just give me a rough percentage, like, are we close?

能不能先给我个大概的百分比,就是我们现在接近了吗?

If that's true, I'm gonna feel so dumb.

如果真是这样,那我可太傻了。

Yeah no, something's leaking between train and test, I can just feel it.

嗯没错,训练集和测试集之间肯定有泄露,我就是有这感觉。

Could it be the scaler? I fit it before the split, maybe?

会不会是那个scaler?我好像是先fit再切分的,是不是……?

Wait— okay so the scaler's fit on the whole dataset, that's— yeah, that's the leak.

等等——那个scaler是在整个数据集上fit的,这就是——对,这就是泄露的地方。

Classic data leakage, that's literally the textbook example, we just taught this to interns.

典型的数据泄露啊,这简直就是教科书案例,我们上周才刚教实习生这个。

Okay, redid the pipeline, scores are back to ninety-two — we're not insane after all.

好了,重新跑了一遍流程,分数回到92了——看来咱们还没疯。

omg it was me, I moved the split after the preprocessing step, I'm so sorry

天呐是我的问题,我把切分的位置挪到预处理之后了,真的很抱歉

So are we good now or— I genuinely can't tell from your faces.

所以现在到底是搞定了还是——我真的看你们表情看不出来。

Alright, let's just— let's document this so it doesn't happen again next sprint.

行,那咱们就——把这个记下来,下个迭代别再犯了。

Great, send me the summary tonight.

好,今晚把总结发我。

学习留言 0 条

记录你在这篇文章里学到的表达、疑问或感受。

登录后记录你的学习留言 →

还没有学习留言。写下第一个收获吧。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费