EUREKAR
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
34信息来源
13,266精选文章
168单词卡片
18照片图片
全部8,508口语2,130外贸4免费1,142帖子4,467新闻1,602hackernews1,238techmeme762tmz670slashdot582techcrunch543arstechnica466随笔330外刊291Cards168simonwillison100sethgodin60information20图片18
← 返回

问路 (Asking for Directions)

2026-09-10 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

“Wait, is it past the deli...?” 🗺️ 问路地道表达

大声朗读这些对话,直接偷走加粗高亮的语块,下次迷路时脱口而出。

Excuse me, do you know where the L train is, or...?

不好意思,请问你知道L线地铁怎么走吗,还是说……?

Oh, yeah, you're actually going the wrong way.

噢知道,不过你完全走反了。

Seriously?

不是吧?

Yeah, it's like three blocks down that way.

嗯,往那边还要再走大概三个街区。

Wait, could you just point me toward the nearest bodega or something?

等等,你能直接给我指一下最近的便利店在哪吗?

Just go straight until you hit the park.

一直往前走,走到公园就行了。

So I take a left at the park?

所以我到公园左转?

Honestly the park is huge so if you end up by the dog run you've gone way too far.

说实话那公园特别大,你要是都走到遛狗区了那就是走过头了。

Okay, so stay on this side of the street.

行,那我就一直走街道这边。

If I were you, I'd just cut through the alley.

换作是我,我就直接抄近道走那条小巷了。

wait, is it past the deli...?

等等,是在那个熟食店后面吗……?

Where exactly are you standing right now?

你现在到底站在哪儿?

I'm right outside the place with the green awning.

我就在那个绿色遮阳篷的店门外。

There's like five places with green awnings on this block, okay so— actually forget that, what's the cross street?

这条街上有大概五家店都是绿色遮阳篷,好吧所以——算了不管那个,交叉路口叫什么?

It says 4th and Main here.

我这儿写着第四大道和主街。

Oh word, I'm just around the corner then.

噢我去,那我就在拐角处啊。

Would it be easier if I just walked to you?

要不我直接走过去找你是不是更方便?

Nah, just stay put so I don't lose you.

别,你就待在那儿别动,免得我又找不到你。

I feel like if you just look for the giant mural of the cat you'll see my car.

我觉得你只要找那幅巨大的猫咪壁画,应该就能看到我的车了。

Got it.

看到了。

I swear this GPS is low-key trying to kill me today.

我发誓这导航今天简直有点想搞死我。

You're pulling up right now.

你现在已经开过来了。

Yeah, no, totally, I see the entrance now.

对对对,完全明白,我现在看到入口了。

Have a good one!

祝你顺利!

Thanks, I would've been lost for... well, probably another hour.

谢谢,我刚才要是没问估计还得……呃,大概再迷路一个小时吧。

The subway signs here are kinda trash anyway.

反正这儿的地铁指示牌也挺烂的。

I mean, what if I just take the bus instead, would that be faster?

我的意思是,那我要是直接坐公交呢,会不会快点?

Don't even try, it'll take twice as long.

想都别想,花的时间得翻倍。

学习留言 0 条

记录你在这篇文章里学到的表达、疑问或感受。

登录后记录你的学习留言 →

还没有学习留言。写下第一个收获吧。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费