EUREKAR
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
34信息来源
13,213精选文章
168单词卡片
18照片图片
全部8,455口语2,112外贸4免费1,137帖子4,467新闻1,602hackernews1,232techmeme759tmz667slashdot573techcrunch537arstechnica460随笔330外刊291Cards168simonwillison100sethgodin60information18图片18
← 返回

「连着第三周说'下周再议'了」— 老美职场是这么拖的🙃

2026-09-07 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

读的时候小声念出来,重点偷走高亮的那几个词组,明天上班就能用。

Okay, I think we're just gonna revisit this next week.

行吧,这事儿咱们下周再说吧。

Wait, next week again?

下周?又下周?

Yeah, we don't have the numbers yet, so...

对,数据还没出来嘛,所以…

Fine by me.

我无所谓。

Honestly I thought we settled this like— no wait, that was the other thing.

说实话我以为这事儿定了——等下,不对,那是另一码事。

Can we at least put a real date on it, or…?

能不能好歹定个具体日子啊,要不…?

third week in a row we've "revisited" this and i'm losing it

连着第三周说"下周再议"了,我人快没了

This keeps happening.

老是这样。

I mean, if we don't just pick something soon, this drags into next quarter, right?

就是说,再不赶紧定下来,这不得拖到下季度去了吗?

Yeah, exactly.

对,就是。

Priya wants more data, which, fair, but we've been saying that forever.

Priya想要更多数据,这也没错,可我们都念叨多久了。

like how much data do you even need to pick a button color, you know?

就选个按钮颜色而已,到底要多少数据啊你说。

Sorry, quick question.

不好意思,问一下。

So "revisit" means it's not actually decided, right?

所以"下周再议"就是压根还没定,对吧?

Pretty much, yeah.

差不多就这意思。

Oh man, what if they already started building it?

天呐,万一他们已经开始动手做了呢?

uhh just tell 'em it's "in progress" and pray nobody asks a follow-up

呃你就说"进行中",然后祈祷别人别追问。

That's not comforting.

这也太不让人安心了吧。

hey did the numbers ever come in?

嘿那个数据到底出来了没啊?

half of it. the good half is "coming friday" which in this company means never

出来一半。好的那半说"周五给",在咱公司这话基本等于永远。

Should we push the meeting?

要不要把会往后挪挪?

No, let's just keep it and force a decision.

别,就按原计划,逼着大家把决定做了。

Okay, I'm in.

行,算我一个。

If we punt again I'm ordering pizza out of pure spite.

要是再往后拖,我非赌气点份披萨不可。

Okay it's the night before — did anyone actually prep the slides, or…?

好,明天就开会了——到底有没有人把幻灯片弄好啊,还是…?

I've got the first three.

前三页我做好了。

wait so are we deciding tomorrow or revisiting the revisit because i cannot

等等,明天到底是要定下来,还是"把再议再议一遍"啊,我真的顶不住了

We're deciding. For real this time. Get some sleep.

明天必须定,这回来真的。早点睡吧。

学习留言 0 条

记录你在这篇文章里学到的表达、疑问或感受。

登录后记录你的学习留言 →

还没有学习留言。写下第一个收获吧。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费