“Can I give you the quick version before everyone else joins?”:美国同事怎么快速同步
先大声读英文,再把高亮短语换进你自己的工作进度里。
Can I give you the quick version before everyone else joins?
趁大家还没进来,我先跟你说个简版?
The homepage is done, but mobile still looks off.
首页做好了,但手机端看着还是不太对。
Wait, no—the layout's done. The copy keeps doing that weird jumpy thing on smaller screens.
等下,不对——版式是好了,但小屏幕上文字还是会莫名其妙地跳。
Oh, okay. So we're not calling it done just yet...?
哦,懂了。所以现在还不能算做完,对吧……?
Show me where it breaks first.
先给我看它是在哪儿出问题的。
If it's just the copy, we could probably patch it after lunch.
如果只是文案的问题,那午饭后补一下应该就行。
Okay, everyone's here. Desktop's ready; mobile has one issue.
好,人齐了。电脑端好了,手机端还剩一个问题。
Honestly, that sounds a lot smaller than the checkout problem yesterday.
说真的,听着比昨天那个结账问题小多了。
Yeah, I mean, it is, but if we rush this and it breaks checkout, there goes everyone's afternoon.
对,我是说,确实小多了,但要是现在硬赶着上、万一把结账搞崩,大家一下午就全搭进去了。
Eli, can you tell us if checkout is at risk here?
Eli,你说下,结账功能到底有没有风险?
Right now, no. The bug only affects the header.
目前没有。这个 bug 只影响页头。
If testing stays clean, I'd be comfortable shipping around three.
如果后面测试都不出问题,三点左右上线我觉得可以。
That meeting was definitely not a quick update.
刚那场会,跟“快速同步”完全不沾边。
I know, I know—I tried to keep it tight, then checkout came up and it turned into a whole thing.
我知道我知道——本来还想说短点,结果一提结账,突然就没完没了了。
Do you want me to send a shorter note, or...?
要不我再发个短一点的版本,还是……?
Yeah, please. Just lead with what changed and what needs a decision.
嗯,发吧。开头直接说改了什么、哪里需要拍板。
At least nothing needs a decision from our side before tomorrow.
好在明天之前,我们这边不用做决定。
tiny update: fix is in, tests are mostly green, waiting on one stubborn iPhone bc apparently it runs this place
小更新:修好了,测试基本都过了,现在卡在一台死活不配合的 iPhone 上,搞得跟它说了算似的。
Well, that's good news, though the iPhone part is deeply annoying.
行吧,好消息是好消息,就是那台 iPhone 实在烦人。
How long does the iPhone test usually take?
那台 iPhone 的测试一般要多久?
Maybe twenty minutes? Actually, make it forty—if I say twenty, the phone will hear me.
二十分钟吧?算了,说四十——我一说二十,它肯定听见了又要作妖。
And if it fails again, are we looking at tomorrow, or...?
那要是又失败,就得拖到明天了,还是……?
Please message me before you move the launch.
真要改上线时间的话,先给我发个消息。
Okay, we're good—the last test passed, and nothing else caught fire.
好,稳了——最后一轮测试过了,别的地方也没再出幺蛾子。
Oh, thank goodness. That phone had me worried.
谢天谢地,我刚才真有点担心那台手机。
So—wait, are we shipping now, or are we in that nobody-touch-anything phase?
所以——等下,我们现在就上线,还是先进入“谁都别碰”的阶段?
If Priya signs off, go ahead, but give me five minutes first.
Priya 点头就上,不过先给我五分钟。
Got it. I'll send the final update.
收到。我来发最后那条同步。