EUREKAR
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
34信息来源
13,198精选文章
168单词卡片
18照片图片
全部8,440口语2,107外贸4免费1,135帖子4,467新闻1,602hackernews1,232techmeme758tmz666slashdot570techcrunch535arstechnica458随笔330外刊291Cards168simonwillison100sethgodin60图片18information17
← 返回

“I’m running on fumes.”

2026-09-05 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

说了一周太累了,怎么用英语自然吐槽 😮

先大声读一遍,再把加粗的实用短语偷走,试着换成你自己的生活场景。

I’m tired.

我累了。

I could really use a quiet night.

我真想安安静静过一晚。

Wait, no—I’m too tired to decide where to eat.

等等,不对——我累到连吃什么都不想决定。

How was your week?

你这周过得怎么样?

Pretty rough, to be fair.

说实话,挺难熬的。

I just want to go home and disappear for a bit.

我只想回家躲一会儿。

You look exhausted.

你看起来累坏了。

Yeah, no, totally. I’ve been putting out little fires all week.

对,真的,这一周我一直在到处收拾烂摊子。

Could we order in instead of going out?

咱们点外卖,别出门了,行吗?

Honestly, if one more person says “quick question,” I might lose it.

说真的,要是再有人来一句“问个小问题”,我可能真要崩了。

What if we grab food downstairs and call it a night?

要不咱们下楼买点吃的,然后今晚就算了?

I mean, I had plans, but they’re gone now.

我的意思是,我本来还有安排,但现在全泡汤了。

My calendar looked like a game of Tetris.

我的日程表简直像在玩俄罗斯方块。

Did you sleep at all last night?

你昨晚到底睡没睡?

Not really—I answered emails until my brain stopped cooperating.

没怎么睡——我回邮件回到脑子彻底罢工。

That sounds miserable.

听着就够惨的。

If we sit down for ten minutes, I might actually recover.

咱们坐十分钟,我说不定还能缓过来。

The office was weirdly quiet today, which somehow felt worse.

今天办公室安静得离谱,反而让人更不舒服。

Can you pick something easy? My decision-making is gone.

你能不能随便选个简单的?我已经没法做决定了。

Wait, I said I wasn’t hungry—no, that’s not true. I’m starving, just too drained to care.

等等,我刚说我不饿——不对,那不是真的。我快饿死了,只是累到懒得在乎吃什么。

What if we get noodles and eat them on the couch?

要不咱们买碗面,坐沙发上吃?

That is exactly the kind of plan I can handle.

这正是我现在能接受的计划。

I’m running on fumes, but I can make it downstairs.

我现在基本是靠最后一点电撑着,但下楼还是行的。

Text me when you’re home, okay?

你到家给我发个消息,行吗?

I’m gonna shower, eat, and ignore my phone.

我要洗澡、吃东西,然后不看手机。

You earned the right to do absolutely nothing tonight.

你今晚完全什么都不干,也是应该的。

If Monday shows up too fast, I’m calling in emotionally.

要是周一来得太快,我精神上直接请假。

Same. I’m clocking out of life until tomorrow.

我也是。我准备暂时退出人生,明天再上线。

Don’t make plans for Saturday morning.

周六早上别安排事。

学习留言 0 条

记录你在这篇文章里学到的表达、疑问或感受。

登录后记录你的学习留言 →

还没有学习留言。写下第一个收获吧。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费