EUREKAR
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
34信息来源
13,149精选文章
168单词卡片
18照片图片
全部8,391口语2,081外贸4免费1,130帖子4,467新闻1,602hackernews1,229techmeme756tmz664slashdot564techcrunch531arstechnica454随笔330外刊291Cards168simonwillison100sethgodin60图片18information15
← 返回

「怎么就差那么几秒」——错过公交之后的连锁反应 🚌

2026-09-04 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

「怎么就差那么几秒」——错过公交之后的连锁反应 🚌

读几遍,把加粗的表达记下来,下次赶车迟到就能直接用。

Oh my god, it's leaving!

天呐,它要走了!

Wait, wait— no, don't close the doors, please!

等等等等——不是吧,别关门啊拜托!

Yeah, that's definitely gone, sorry.

嗯,肯定是赶不上了,抱歉啊。

I can't believe this.

我真是服了。

There's another one in like twenty minutes, I think.

下一班好像大概二十分钟后吧。

Okay so if I take the next one, I'm still gonna be like fifteen minutes late, unless traffic's somehow fine, which—yeah, never happens.

那如果我坐下一班,还是得晚个十五分钟左右吧,除非路况突然好起来,但这种事从来没发生过。

Can you check the app for me?

你能帮我看一下软件吗?

It says twelve minutes, but that thing lies constantly.

上面写十二分钟,但那玩意儿一直报不准。

Ugh, of course it does, today of all days.

唉,果然啊,偏偏挑今天。

Is there a faster way?

有更快的办法吗?

Not really, not from here, I don't think.

从这儿走的话,应该没有更快的了。

omg I'm gonna be so late, this interview literally could not have picked a worse day, ugh

天呐我要迟到死了,这面试也太不挑日子了吧,气死

Should I just... call an Uber, or—

要不我干脆叫个Uber,还是——

Hey, can you give me a ride?

喂,你能载我一程吗?

Yeah, I mean, I'm kinda in the middle of something, but sure.

行吧,我这儿手头有点事,但没事我可以。

I swear I'll owe you one, I promise.

我保证这次欠你一个人情。

Where am I picking you up?

我去哪儿接你?

Same corner as— wait, no, actually just meet me by the pharmacy.

就那个路口……等等不对,你直接来药店门口找我吧。

Okay, gimme like— actually, ten minutes, traffic's kinda weird right now.

行吧那我大概……其实得十分钟,现在路况有点怪。

Missed your bus too, huh?

你也错过公交了啊?

Yeah, story of my life.

嗯,我的人生常态了。

This stop's always dead in the mornings.

这个站早上一直没什么人。

Do you know if the next one's actually gonna show up, or—

你知道下一班到底会不会来,还是——

Honestly no clue, I just wait and hope.

说实话我也不知道,就干等着碰运气。

Finally, I think that's him.

终于,应该是他来了。

Hop in, let's go.

上车吧,走了。

Oh thank god, you're a lifesaver, seriously.

谢天谢地,你真是救了我,真的。

If I'd just left five minutes earlier, none of this would've happened, but hey, here we are.

要是我早五分钟出门,这一切根本不会发生,不过algo,现在也只能这样了。

1测一测:这篇你记住了吗?只用 20 秒,带走一个线索。不确定也没关系。

这句英文在文中的意思最接近哪一项?

不想现在做也没关系,继续往下看即可。

学习留言 0 条

记录你在这篇文章里学到的表达、疑问或感受。

登录后记录你的学习留言 →

还没有学习留言。写下第一个收获吧。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费