EUREKAR
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
34信息来源
13,149精选文章
168单词卡片
18照片图片
全部8,391口语2,081外贸4免费1,130帖子4,467新闻1,602hackernews1,229techmeme756tmz664slashdot564techcrunch531arstechnica454随笔330外刊291Cards168simonwillison100sethgodin60图片18information15
← 返回

我错过了公交车

2026-09-04 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
英文朗读▶ 全屏

错过公交后,我脑子里全是:「我明明看见它了」🚌

重点不是背单词,而是大声读这些真实反应,顺手偷走标黄的表达。

Are you kidding me? I just missed the bus.

不是吧?我刚好没赶上。

Wait, no—I didn't miss it, the driver literally pulled away while I was running up.

等等,不对——不是我没赶上,是我都跑过去了,司机还直接开走了。

I swear he saw me.

我发誓他绝对看见我了。

Does the next one really not come for thirty minutes?

下一班真的要等半小时吗?

This stop doesn't even have a bench.

这站连个椅子都没有。

okay so apparently I read the schedule wrong?? cool, love that for me, standing here in the cold

行,搞半天是我自己把时刻表看错了??很好,我就活该在冷风里杵着是吧。

Can you check when the next bus comes?

你能帮我看看下一班几点来吗?

Yeah, it says 8:42, but those times are kinda all over the place lately.

嗯,上面写8:42,不过最近这个时间真的挺不准的。

Oh, great. I'm already late, and now my phone's at five percent.

太好了。我本来就迟到了,现在手机还只剩5%的电。

Could I borrow your charger?

能借我一下充电器吗?

If the next bus is late too—wait, should we just call a ride?

要是下一班也晚点——等等,要不咱们直接打车?

I mean, I'd rather not spend thirty bucks, but I also can't show up late again.

我是说,我也不想花三十刀打车,但我更不能又迟到。

My manager just texted, “Where are you?”

我经理刚发消息问我:“你人呢?”

What am I supposed to say, “Sorry, the bus left without me”?

我要怎么回啊?“不好意思,公交车没带上我”?

Wait—I need to answer her, but if I say “bus trouble,” that sounds made up, right?

等下——我得回她,但我要说“公交出了点问题”,是不是听着特别像现编的?

Could you cover for me until I get there?

我到之前你能不能先帮我顶一会儿?

If she asks, just tell her I'm on my way.

她要问的话,就说我已经在路上了。

Oh, there it is! That's our bus, right?

哎,来了!那是我们这班吧?

Yeah, no, that's the 14. We need the 41.

啊不是,那是14路。我们等的是41路。

Okay, wait—why is it turning? Oh my god, is that ours across the street?

等等——它怎么拐过去了?天啊,对面那辆不会就是我们的吧?

Run! We can still make it.

快跑!还来得及。

If that light stays red, we might actually catch it.

要是那个红灯再多亮一会儿,我们说不定真能赶上。

Please hold the door!

麻烦等一下,别关门!

Wow, we actually made it.

我去,还真赶上了。

I can't believe I'm this relieved to sit on a bus.

真没想到有一天坐上公交都能让我这么如释重负。

lemme text my manager—wait, actually, you know what, I'm only twelve minutes late, could be worse

我先给经理发个消息——等等,算了,其实也就晚十二分钟,已经不算太惨了。

Next time, I'm leaving ten minutes earlier.

下次我一定提前十分钟出门。

To be fair, you did leave early; that first bus just did you dirty.

讲真,你今天已经提前出门了;第一辆车纯属坑你。

1测一测:这篇你记住了吗?只用 20 秒,带走一个线索。不确定也没关系。

这句英文在文中的意思最接近哪一项?

不想现在做也没关系,继续往下看即可。

学习留言 0 条

记录你在这篇文章里学到的表达、疑问或感受。

登录后记录你的学习留言 →

还没有学习留言。写下第一个收获吧。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费