EUREKAR
Eurekar·TOP
捕捉真实世界的英语信号
34信息来源
13,006精选文章
168单词卡片
18照片图片
全部8,248口语2,075外贸4免费1,132帖子4,467新闻1,602hackernews1,197techmeme752tmz657slashdot529techcrunch507arstechnica431随笔330外刊291Cards168simonwillison100sethgodin60图片18information3
← 返回

啊?我根本没在手机上测过。

2026-08-23 口语

← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →
只朗读文章里的英文段落,中文会自动跳过。

「两个像素也不能忍」😤

大声读出来,把高亮的部分直接搬进你自己的对话里。

Did you get a chance to look at my PR?

你看我那个PR了吗?

Not yet. Give me ten minutes.

还没,再给我十分钟。

I mean, it's not urgent, but I kinda want feedback before lunch.

也不是很急啦,就是想中午前能听到点反馈。

Wait, is standup starting now, or did I miss it?

等等,站会现在开始了吗,还是我错过了?

Okay so the layout's fine, the — wait, no, scratch that, the spacing's off on mobile.

布局没问题,间距——啊不对,手机端的间距不对。

Oh word, I didn't even test it on mobile.

啊?我根本没在手机上测过。

This button is two pixels off.

这个按钮差了两个像素。

Two pixels? Come on, nobody's gonna notice that.

两个像素?拜托,谁会注意到啊。

Well, I will notice it, so let's just fix it.

我反正会注意到,那还是改一下吧。

And the font weight's wrong too, and honestly the whole card just feels cramped, like there's no breathing room at all.

而且字重也不对,老实说整张卡片看着就挤,一点呼吸空间都没有。

Okay, okay, lemme fix the spacing first.

行行行,我先把间距改了。

What's a design token?

什么是design token?

Wait, why did the whole nav bar disappear?

等等,导航栏怎么整个消失了?

guys did anyone touch the flexbox?? everything's stacked vertically now

各位有人动过flexbox吗??现在全都变成竖着排了

Did you push before testing?

你是没测试就推上去了吗?

Kinda, yeah. I panicked and just committed.

算是吧。我当时慌了,直接就提交了。

Revert it. Now.

撤回。现在马上。

To be fair, this happens to everyone at least once.

平心而论,这种事谁都遇到过至少一次。

Have you checked the tablet breakpoint?

你查过平板尺寸的断点了吗?

If I add another media query— actually no, forget it, let's just try a completely different breakpoint and see what happens.

要是我再加一个media query——算了不说了,咱们直接换个完全不同的断点试试看会怎样。

Just— actually, just try it and see. Worst case we roll it back.

你就——算了,你就试试看呗。最坏情况我们回滚就是了。

That actually makes sense.

这样说倒也有道理。

If we ship this dark mode bug, users are gonna flood us with complaints.

要是带着这个暗黑模式的bug上线,用户肯定会疯狂来投诉。

wait i think i see it — the contrast ratio's failing on the secondary text, like it's basically invisible

等等我好像看到了——次要文字的对比度不够,基本上看不见

Can you bump the opacity?

你能把不透明度调高点吗?

What if we just used the same gray as the light mode?

要不我们就用亮色模式一样的灰色?

It's live.

上线了。

See? Wasn't so bad. Go home, you've earned it.

看吧?也没那么糟嘛。回家吧,你应该的。

1测一测:这篇你记住了吗?只用 20 秒,带走一个线索。不确定也没关系。

这句英文在文中的意思最接近哪一项?

不想现在做也没关系,继续往下看即可。

学习留言 0 条

记录你在这篇文章里学到的表达、疑问或感受。

登录后记录你的学习留言 →

还没有学习留言。写下第一个收获吧。


← 上一篇返回列表下一篇 →

(如果你觉得这篇文章有启发,可以点击这里付费