《“Can I throw ice in mine?” 朋友往红酒里加冰那一下🍷》
先大声读英文,黄色块直接整句偷走,别一个词一个词背。
This red's too warm.
这红酒有点太温了。
Can I throw ice in mine?
我这杯能直接加点冰吗?
Wait, like, actual cubes in the glass?
等下,你是说真的往杯子里丢冰块?
Don't make that face; it's just wine.
别摆那个表情啦,就一杯酒。
I mean, if the bottle's been sitting by the stove, ice isn't crazy.
我是说,它都在炉子旁边放半天了,加冰也没那么离谱吧。
Yeah no, I'm not judging; I'm just hearing my aunt yelling from Napa.
没没,我不是评判你;我脑子里已经听见我那个住纳帕的阿姨在尖叫了。
Great, our tray only makes giant squares.
好嘛,我这个冰格只能冻出大方块。
Could you maybe crack one in half, so it doesn't water the wine down instantly?
你能不能掰半块?不然一下就把酒冲淡了。
Please don't turn dinner into a rulebook.
拜托别把吃饭搞成规章制度。
Honestly, I care more about temperature than etiquette right now.
说真的,我现在更在乎它凉不凉,不在乎讲不讲究。
If my mom walked in, she'd whisper, "Use a chilled glass."
要是我妈进来,她肯定会小声说:“用冰过的杯子。”
Okay so— actually, the rule is: drink the thing you paid for.
不是,等等——其实规矩就是:自己花钱买的,爱怎么喝怎么喝。
Here, try one sip before the cube melts.
来,趁冰还没化,先抿一口。
Oh, that's way better than I expected.
哎,比我想的好喝多了。
To be fair, the ice mostly fixes the smell, not the flavor.
公平点说,冰块主要是把那股味压下去了,不是让它变好喝了。
Wait, no— it fixes my mood; the flavor still tastes like sink water.
等下,不对——它是让我心情好了点,酒本身还是一股洗手池味儿。
Would you still do this with a nicer bottle, or…?
换一瓶贵点的,你还会这么搞吗,还是……?
I'd chill the bottle first.
我会先把那瓶冰一下。
At a restaurant, do I ask for ice like a normal person?
在餐厅我能像个正常人一样开口要冰吗?
Quietly, and you tip well.
小声要,然后小费给足点。
Low-key, bartenders have seen worse than ice in Pinot.
其实吧,酒保见过比往黑皮诺里加冰更离谱的事。
Or they side-eye you, but you're already drinking cold wine, so you win.
也可能会默默翻你白眼,但你已经喝上冰的了,算你赢。
Can someone maybe text Sam to bring frozen grapes instead, before he checks out?
谁给 Sam 发个消息呗,趁他还没结账,让他带点冻葡萄。
omw, but if you wanted frozen grapes, that would've been helpful ten minutes ago.
路上了,但你们要冻葡萄的话,十分钟前说会比较有用。
See, this is exactly how one ice cube becomes a whole thing.
你看吧,一个冰块就是这么变成大事件的。
Pour me half a glass.
给我倒半杯就行。
Do we tell future guests, "ice is fine," or… are we hiding this?
以后客人来了,我们是直接说“可以加冰”,还是……假装没发生?
If the wine's warm, I'm calling ice feature, not a flaw.
酒要是温的,我就说加冰是卖点,不是缺点。