出声读每一行,高亮的短语直接偷走——下次聊到"订阅刺客"你就有话可说。
Hold on — why am I getting charged eleven dollars for an app I don't remember downloading?
等等——我怎么被一个根本不记得下过的app扣了11刀?
Which one is it?
哪个啊?
It's some meditation app from January — I've literally opened it twice.
一月份下的一个冥想app——我就打开过两次。
Oof. Cancel that right now.
噫。赶紧现在就取消。
So I'm going through my statement and— wait, when did I sign up for this? This thing's been charging me since March.
我翻账单的时候就想——等等,我啥时候订的这个?这玩意儿从三月份就一直在扣我钱。
Okay, real question — how many subscriptions do you think you actually have, ballpark?
行,认真问一个——你猜你现在大概有多少个订阅,说个总数?
No idea. Five, maybe?
不知道,五个?
It's always double whatever you guess — there are actual studies on this.
实际数字永远是你猜的两倍——真有研究做过这个。
just checked mine and i'm at 14. FOURTEEN. removing my card from everything rn
刚查了我的,14个。十四个。现在就把所有绑的卡全解了
Okay, list them. All of them. Go.
行,那你列出来。全部,开始。
Everything's a subscription now, that's my whole problem — you can't just buy things anymore.
现在什么都是订阅制,这就是我的问题——东西都不能买断了。
I just want to own stuff.
我就想拥有我买的东西。
They're nickel-and-diming us on everything — my printer wanted a subscription, the printer, the thing that prints twice a year.
他们什么都要一点点薅我们——我家打印机都要我订阅,打印机啊,一年打两次的那个。
That should honestly be illegal.
说真的这应该算违法。
Remember when you bought software once and it was just... yours? Forever?
还记得以前软件买一次就……是你的了吗?永久的那种。
Okay, counterpoint though.
好吧,但我唱个反调。
Some of 'em genuinely earn their keep, I guess — my music app's on six hours a day.
有些确实值回票价吧我觉得——我音乐app一天开六个小时。
If you divide it by hours used, some of these are basically free — okay not free, but close, you know?
你要按使用时长一算,有些基本等于不要钱——好吧不是不要钱,但也差不多了。
Right, the per-hour math — my gym membership does not survive that math.
对,按时长这么一算——我的健身卡可经不起这么算。
Ha. Neither does mine.
哈哈,我的也经不起。
Okay, hypothetical — does anyone in this room actually pay for their own streaming, or...?
问个假设性问题——这屋里有人自己掏钱买流媒体会员吗,还是……?
Just say it, Jess.
直接说吧,Jess。
i've been on my ex's roommate's account for two years and at this point i'm scared to ask who even pays for it
我用我前任的室友的账号已经两年了,到现在我都不敢问这账号到底谁在付钱
Oh, you're living on borrowed time — didn't they start that whole crackdown thing?
哦,你这日子是借来的——他们不是已经开始严查共享账号了吗?
Alright, if you could only keep two of them... which ones make the cut?
那,如果只能留两个……哪两个能活下来?
Music, easy. Then my cloud storage.
音乐,毫无悬念。然后是云存储。
See, this is exactly how they get you — everyone can always name two.
你看,他们就是这么拿捏你的——谁都能说出两个离不开的。
Yeah— no, I'm canceling the meditation app tonight. Actually tonight, not "later" tonight — that's how they got me for a year.
行——不,那个冥想app我今晚就取消。是真的今晚,不是"回头再说"的今晚——我就是这么被它白扣了一年钱的。